Being your baddest self
1.25in x 1.2in
A vibrant powerful matte pink lipstick. A self-asserting, vivid fuchsia with blue undertones. This shade is the color of choice — literally.In our story, the Serpent wasn’t that sly, the apple wasn’t that irresistible & Eve consciously chose knowledge. With her first notorious bite, she shared in the universe’s insight and awareness – bringing humxnkind closer to the divine. Her name translates to “the mother of all living,” but let’s also credit her as the mother of free will, self-determination, and the right to advocate for choice.
- ARAmelia R.Verified BuyerReviewingConsent PinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAMAZING
The pin is great quality and pretty big, too!Was this helpful?
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerReviewingBad B*tch PinI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoI didn’t realize I needed this
The pin is beautiful. Just something to remind you that you can handle anything.Was this helpful?
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerReviewingA Movement PinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFEMPOWER pin
Love this pin! it's fashionable and makes a statement at the same time. I wear it almost every day.Was this helpful?
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerReviewingPower Paint PinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLipstick pin
Fantastic pin! Love the imagery of femininity being powerful. Very nice.Was this helpful?
- STShana T.Verified BuyerReviewingBad B*tch PinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExtremely cute and empowering!
I absolutely love this pin!! It’s a constant reminder of my power and strength. As an added bonus, it’s super adorable - the perfect pin for a bag, jacket, or sweater.Was this helpful?